For 4-5 Persons
400 gr flour
300 ml of lukewarm water
20 gr of ferment
1 teaspoon of salt
1 \ 2 teaspoon of sugar
1. Pick up a deep dish, put the lukewarm water on it, then pour the salt and the ferment and mix well.
2. Then we pick the flour and add it slowly to the water container, and with the help of the spoon we mix me mass.
3. We beat the eggs and put them in the dough, and then continue with the mixture for another 5 minutes.
4. The dough must be loose, all the time we beat it with a wooden spoon.
5. Cover the dough with a napkin and let it for 20 minutes.
6. Once the dough comes, we pick up a frying pan and place it over the fire at high temperature, place the oil in the pan and as soon as the oil is warm, we pick up a mass of the dough with the spoon and put it in the pan, we continue like this untill the frying pan is full. We fry the panckaces from both sides.
7. Continue until the dough is done.
8. Depending on your wish you can serve with jam, cheese, pickles, etc.
Albanian Traditional Pancakes Saturday, May 06, 2017 Rating: