Elderly couple found dead in their apartment in Elbasan because of gas cylinder explosion

Elderly couple found dead in their apartment in Elbasan because of gas cylinder explosion

  A tragedy event was recorded in Elbasan, where a couple is found dead in their apartment.

The tragedy happened yesterday evening in Gjergjan village, Elbasan.

The elderly couple, Vasil and Sabire Liçi, 65 and 60 years old, have died of asphyxiation, because of the fire that has been caused of the explosion of a gas cylinder in their apartment.

It is learned that the fire fell into the front of the apartment where initially the chairs and sofas has been burned and then the rest of the apartament. The victims were found locked in their two-story apartment where the couple lived alone.

Currently, the police are on the scene, while investigations are ongoing for its full disclosure.
Elderly couple found dead in their apartment in Elbasan because of gas cylinder explosion Elderly couple found dead in their apartment in Elbasan because of gas cylinder explosion Wednesday, July 04, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.