For 4 persons
1/2 cup butter
500 gr peppers
1 cup of cheese
2 cups of yogurt
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cups of parsley
First we cut to small pieces the onions and peppers, then we take a pan and place it in the fire and pour oil (olive suggested) into it, after the oil has been slightly heated, add the onions and peppers and we mix the mass a little bit, after 2 minutes add in the saucepan the pieces of tomatoes.
2. After we fry them and the onions take a gold color, we throw the potatoes and the parsley.
3. Pick up a deep roaster, and put the mass from the pan into the roaster.
4. In another bowl we beat the eggs, put flour and yogurt, then mix the whole mass until we get a homogenous mass.
5. The prepared mass put it the roaster.
6. Finally, put the minced cheese in the casserole.
7. Then we put it in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at a temperature of 250 degrees.
Prizren Roaster Saturday, May 06, 2017 Rating: