State Police published recently the footage of the operation "Dajti", where the laboratory for the production of various dummy drinks is discovered.From these sights it is clear what we consume, the way we produce and consume refreshments in Tirana.
The day before, the Economic Crime Specialists at the Tirana Local Police Directorate finalized the operation "Dajti", within which these citizens are arrested in flagrant:
- Genc Brahysa, 34, resident in Tirana.
The citizen proceeded in free state:
- F. B., 36, resident in Tirana.
As well as a wanted citizen:
- E. M, resident in Tirana, with a technologist (chemist).
The Section of Economic Crime gave received information that they produced refreshments without a license and then traded them.
In co-operation with the Tax Investigation and the National Food Authority, is checked at the address in the premises of a magazine, inside which were found and seized in the material prove:
-3 048 counterfeit counterfeit packaging bottles ready for trading.
- 1 craft machinery for the production of beverages.
- 1 host for stamping cadence stamps.
- 8.5 kg expired concentrate (suspected smuggling product).
- 18 kg of ointment (suspected smuggled product).
- 18 kg of different flavorings for the production of refreshing and energetic drinks.
- Labels of the brands "Peach Juice, Lemon Juice, Melon Juice and Energetic Dajti".
The procedural materials were passed to the Prosecutor's Office of the Tirana Court of First Instance for the criminal offense of "Illegal production of industrial and food items, trade and transport of dummy goods in cooperation"./Oculus News
Laboratory producing dummy refreshments revealed in Tirana Friday, May 05, 2017 Rating: